Buckscapital provides a worldwide funding platform that connect the enthusiastic entrepreneurs to a wide network of investors who can back the project. Buckscapital permits founders (who creates company profile) to offer and sell securities in their company directly or indirectly which may be accessed at www.bukscapital.com.
ELIGIBILITY TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT:
To use our service you have to register in our Website with an account name and password. You are responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping the password confidential. To start an account with us you need to be 18 years old and the information that you gives should be accurate and complete.
If you come to know any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your account, you are responsible for contact buckscapital immediately. BUCKSCAPITAL will not be liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to notify us of such conduct.
- The profile needed to be updated to maintain the accuracy and it will help you to get more offers.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of any account information.
- As per the anti –money laundering regulation we need to verify and record all information about the persons, entities who have made an account with us.
- Some required information that you provide to Buckscapital may be shared with the third parties for verification purpose. And recognition of any suspicious information that cannot be verified will lead to rejection or cancelation of your account.
- You are free to close your account at any time by firstname.lastname@example.org. Closure of your accounts will not affect any commitments to purchase securities that you have made or any pitches that you may have posted on our website.
PRIVACY OF ACCOUNT
FUNCTIONING OF PROJECTS
Both entrepreneurs and investors have to know their responsibility.
BUCKSCAPITAL is a funding platform for upcoming projects. We exposed the new project to the wide network of investors and the project, thereby it will get a strong support to have a start or development.
The contract made through our site is a direct legal agreement between the entrepreneurs and investors. BUCKSCAPITAL is not a part of that contract.
- When a project is successfully funded, the investor must complete the project and fulfill each reward. Once a creator has done so, they’ve satisfied their obligation to their backers.
Throughout the process, creators owe their backers a high standard of effort, honest communication, and a dedication to bringing the project to life.
- The Investors must understand that when they back a project, they’re helping to create something new — not ordering something that already exists. There may be changes or delays, and there’s a chance something could happen that prevents the creator from being able to finish the project as promised.
- If a creator is unable to complete their project and fulfill rewards, they’ve failed to live up to the basic obligations of this agreement. Hence it is their duty to make every reasonable effort to find another way of bringing the project to the best possible conclusion for backers.
- After your project has been funded, you can cancel and refund a backer’s pledge at any time. If you do, you have no further obligation to that specific backer, and no agreement exists between you.
- BUCKSCAPITAL and its payment partners will subtract fees before transmitting the proceeds of a campaign.
- It is unable to collect the pledges when a backer’s credit card expires before funding ends, and they don’t provide updated.
FINANCING A PROJECT
Investors should be alert when you are backing a project.
- You will get the payment information when you pledge.
- You are only charged if the project reaches its fundraising goal.
- Your payment will only be collected if, at the time of the project’s funding deadline.
- If the campaign hasn’t reached its fundraising goal, you won’t be charged, no funds will be collected, and no money will change hands.
- In some cases BUCKSCAPITAL reserve a charge on your credit card (or whatever payment method you use) for any amount up to the full pledge, at any time between the pledge and the collection of funds.
- The date listed on each reward is the creator’s estimate of when they will provide the reward — not a guarantee to fulfill by that date. The schedule may change as the creator works on the project. We ask creators to think carefully, set a date they feel confident they can work toward, and communicate with backers about any changes.
- Responsibility for finishing a project lies entirely with the project creator. BUCKSCAPITAL doesn’t hold funds on creators’ behalf, cannot guarantee creators’ work, and does not offer refunds.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT AND COPYRIGHT.)
Buckscapital’s services are strictly protected legally by the means of copyright, trademarks, service mark, patent, trade secret and other laws and right. As the user of buckscapital.com you agree to respect and follow all copyright and other legal notices, information and you cannot use Buckscapital’s own protected content for any commercial purpose without the permission from Buckscapital. You are also strictly prohibited from change or create any offshoot works of the website. If you want to modify any content for commercial purpose (you intend to use, sell, license, and rent or exploit content for commercial use) you need to have a prior written permission from Buckscapital or any other relevant copyrighter.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property right in the website an in the material published on it.
VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
BUCKSCAPITAL have high opinion for the intellectual property of others. We have the right to take out the content that impinge on the right of third parties. It includes copyright, trademark and right of publicity. If anyone feels that their rights have been violated, please inform us by email@example.com.
OUR PERSONAL RIGHTS
- We have right to make any change in our site buckscapital.com without any legal responsibility.
- We may interrupt the access to the website if the need arises
- We can decide who is eligible to use our service.
- We can cancel any account at any time.
- We reserve right to reject, interrupt any project at any time for any reason.
- Buckscapital do not need to comment on or give explanation for any of these actions
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
- We may not control the content the content posted via services. There is no guarantees regarding the content that posted in website.
- Buckscapital do not represent or guarantee the exactness, reliability and accuracy of any content or communications posted via the service. The might be offensive, inaccurate and in rare cases that even could be deceptive and mislabeled. Buckscapital is not responsible for the investment decision that made upon the content that have posted via service.
- Buckscapital cannot represent or give warranty regarding the legality of any offering posted on the site.
- Buckscapital cannot guarantee that companies on the site will use ensues of any raise in accordance with the stated purpose.
- BUCKSCAPITAL is not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on the commentary and other materials posted on the Website which is not intended to amount to financial, legal or tax advice.
BOUNDARIES FOR USERS.
Before using the services of buckscapital.com, you have to keep in mind that
- You cannot infringe others (Buckscapital’s third parties and other users) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets and any other intellectual property rights.
- You are not allowed to post comments that are misleading, inaccurate and false.
- Comments with personal details like phone number, street name and last name are strictly outlawed.
- You cannot give the ownership of your account or use any Anonymous proxy.
- You are not allowed to obtain an unauthorized access to any feature of this website or any other protected information through any means.
- Using anything (use of any device, software or facilitate any virus) that interrupt the smooth functioning of the site is illegal.
- Copy, reproduce or create derivative works and protected information of BUCKSCAPITAL is proscribed.
- You have to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us.
- You are not allowed to control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these restricted activities. We may use evidence other than the Account information to determine whether you control an Account in someone else's name, including but not limited to IP addresses, common business names, and phone numbers and mailing addresses.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission is offence.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES AND DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS
Electronic Delivery of Documents. You agree that BUCKSCAPITAL will provide you with an electronic copy of all documents and communications related to your Account, for example, commitment confirmations and closing confirmations. When documents related to your BUCKSCAPITAL Account are available, we will send a notice to the email address you have provided, and you will be able to view the documents at any time by visiting BUCKSCAPITAL.COM and signing in to your Account.
Third Party Data. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, BUCKSCAPITAL makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any third party data provided to BUCKSCAPITAL or its transmission, timeliness, accuracy or completeness, including but not limited to implied warranties or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. BUCKSCAPITAL will not be liable in any way to you or to any other person for any inaccuracy, error or delay in or omission of any third party data or the transmission or delivery of any such third party data and any loss or damage arising from (i) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, (ii) third-party non-performance, or (iii) interruption in any such third party data due either to any negligent act or omission by BUCKSCAPITAL or "force majeure" or any other cause beyond reasonable control of the BUCKSCAPITAL.
Processing of Payments. BUCKSCAPITAL will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts are processed in a timely manner, but BUCKSCAPITAL makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because our Services are dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system.
USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
If you engage in any restricted activities, we may take various actions to protect BUCKSCAPITAL from claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
- We may close, suspend, or place restrictions on your BUCKSCAPTAL Account.
- We may update inaccurate information you provided us.
- We may refuse to provide the Services to you in the future.
- We may take legal action against you