What is Buckscapital’s fee?
- Buckscapital collects a 5% fee from a project’s funding total if a project is successfully funded. There are no fees if a project is not successfully funded.
- Collected by payment partner (name) .this pay 3-5%.
Where is Buckscapital available?
- Anyone from anywhere can pledge money using debit or credit card. Everyone can access our website and start a project.
Where does the money come from?
- Buckscapital is a wide network of investors. But a true support will always begin with people you know. And this network will help to spread your idea worldwide.
How much work is it to run a project?
- It is a challenging journey. There should be a lot of work in the first few days and last few days. And some range of work depends on the size and nature of project. In some case the unexpected success will create more work.
Why should I use Buckscapital instead of another site?
Once you are registered, you can:
- support projects and leave comments for project owners.
- post your own projects and fundraising campaigns for free.
- participate in Buckscapital discussion board.
- contact members of the community.
- view a history of your Buckscapital activities.
- access news "reserved for supporters" on projects that you have supported.
- receive the Buckscapital newsletter and its selection of exclusive projects
Do I have to make a video?
- It is not required.
- Most of all projects have their own videos.
- It can stimulate the rate of a project.
Can Buckscapital be used to fund anything?
- Yes. We are available to anyone at any time. All types of project are welcome in this platform.
- Buckscapital values the idea.
We can’t allow any of these prohibited things.
- We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make.
- Any item claiming to cure, treat, or prevent an illness or condition (whether via a device, app, book, nutritional supplement, or other means).
- Contests, coupons, gambling, and raffles.
- Energy food and drinks.
- Offensive material (e.g., hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc).
- Offering a genetically modified organism as a reward.
- Offering alcohol as a reward.
- Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; travel services (e.g., vacation packages); phone services (e.g., prepaid phone services, 900 numbers); and business marketing services.
- Political fundraising.
- Pornographic material.
- Resale. All rewards must have been produced or designed by the project or one of its creators — no reselling things from elsewhere.
- Drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers and related paraphernalia.
- Weapons, replicas of weapons, and weapon accessories.
- If your project involves something illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers and it is not on this list, please contact us before starting your project.
Does Buckscapital curate or screen projects?
- No. buckscapital is not bothered about whether the project will succeed or not. So we never curate a project.
What happens if I get funded?
Then it is your time to start your journey
- First, your backers' cards are charged. Depending on your country, you’ll withdraw funds from Buckscapital in about two weeks.
- Share your progress with backers. Post updates when big news arrives, or about once a month when it hasn’t. They'll love hearing from you. Even when things go wrong, let them know.
What happens if I don’t get funded?
- If a project on buckscapital does not reach its funding goal, no backers are charged and no money changes hands.
- Creators can get useful feedback and often find new people interested in their work. Creators are welcome to relaunch their projects on buckscapital and apply lessons learned from the first go-around.
How does my project become a Staff Pick?
- Staff picks is an area where we put the most interesting work with interesting videos fairly priced rewards.
I have more questions. How do I get in touch?
- You can check out our FAQ